Lipoma under the arm increasing in size. Any alternative other than surgery?

Hi Doctor.. my son id 1yr old now..we noticed one lump under his arms whn he was 7 month its increasing in size and we consulted doctor tehy said its lipoma ....they also advised us to do surgery totally confused since my son is too young to go for surgery...One of our good friend suggested HOMEOPATHY treatment fr the i satrted with homepathy medicine fr my 1 yr kid... pls guide me whtehr am giving right treatment fr my son ..he s our life...plsplspls give me a soution...thanks in advance...
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012