Lipoma all over the body, severe hair fall over scalp and eyelids, have chest development. Which tests should be taken to detect the root cause?

i have lipoma all over the body and severe hair fall from past 4 yrs. when i consulted a doctor for lipoma he told that surgery is the only option and this problem is occuring due to irregular fat metabolism and digestive system. when i consulted a trichologist for hair fall he told that hair loss could be of dht(hereditary),loss of nutrition,hormonal imbalance, fungal infection . i took hair vitamin and mineral tablets from past 8 months but it was of no use so i think loss of nutrition is not the reason for my hair loss. i recently tested for thyroid hormone the result was all normal so no hormonal imbalance, i also use nizoral shampoo for fungal infection now the only thing remaining is hereditary loss. my hair fall is all over the scalp( no pattern loss), even in the eyelids. now i am planing to test for dht level to diagnose the reason for my hair problem. for my lipoma problem i have to test my digestive system and fat metabolism to stop furthur development. i also masturbate excessively like 2twice a day for nearly 8 yrs. now i have controlled that from past 1 month. i alos have a chest development( don t know whether it is due to fat or high estrogen level) now i have to test my body to find out the reason for all these problems 1. dht hormone test for hair loss 2. testosterone and estrogen levels for chest development and masturbation problem 3. digestive system and fat metabolism test for lipoma(fatty tumour) problem i have detailed all my problems so please name the tests which i have to take for my above mentioned problems
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012