Lipid tests show elevation in triglycerides, maintaining diet restrictions, smoking and alcohol abstinence. Suggestions?

This Vijay Kumar Age-33 Male Height-172.5 Weight-94 Kgs Actually i did total body check up all the report are normal expect Lipid test I have Triglycerides level 364 I used smoke Twice a daily before check up present i stopped smoking for the past 2 months and also mutton one week too stopped having one in a month Walking 5/4 days a week for 2 KMS I have 2 Chapati in lunch with smaller qty of rice and same in the dinner. Alcohol 120ML Once in week that too with Water only. no Soda or any other drinks are mixed.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013