Lipid profile test showed elevated counts, prescribed tonact tg, advised repeating the test. Am I fit to resume work?

hi doc, my name is grasum age 33 i was adviced to go for a lipid profile test and the report showed was cholesterol 251, s.triglycerides 261, VDVL 52.20 LDL 145.3 (direct) TC/HDLC ratio 6.28, LDLC/HDLC ratio 3.63 as per the reports the doctors have prescribed me tonact tg one tab after dinner for 3 months , but doc as i work in the ships and need to join back after 10days , so the doctors have told me to do another lipid profile test after ten days to see the results , do u think i will be fit to join back work as i m eagerly waiting to join work please advice
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012