Lipid profile after breakfast

I had a lipid profile done after breakfast. I gave blood at 12 noon, breakfast at 10:30 am: Total cholesterol : 190 LDL : 72 HDL : 53 Triglycerides : 324 VLDL : 62 Can you give me an idea of what my actual numbers would be around (i.e., if the test was done correctly (fasting for 12 hours)). Thanks Thanks in advance ...
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Lipid profile is a test to be done after fasting for 12 hrs so that you get proper readings of values.Doing it after breakfast is to be precise meaningless.To get correct reading please repeat other time after fasting 12hrs.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Ideally except triglycerides nothing much is changed.Which in case is very high so you need to see your doctor who might suggest some do not get in number game your tg is high.So pl.see your doctor and take care in diet and do regular exercise.