Lip swelling with pain underneath it after taking adderall. Emergency?

I am not prescribed Adderall , but I took 30mg. I have taken it (same dosage) once before with no side effects whatsoever. This time, half of my lip is swollen to over twice its side and the other half looks like it s been chewed raw. I noticed that I did chew on the one side of my lip before the swelling , but not on the side that swelled up. I also have pain underneath the swelling in my gums and a slightly sore throat (one lymph node is swollen, and my throat is extremely red). The swelling began 5 hours after I took the capsule and has continued for another 5 hours. It has gotten slightly smaller, but then stopped changing size completely. Is this something I need to go to a hospital immediately for?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012