Lip swelling that resolved, was in white. Why are they in mouth now?

Hi I developed a fever almost year ago,during medication I faced lip sweling problem which resolved in a week. Then I noticed some small white dots on my lips .After that I went for extraction of tooth . Almost one and half months back I noticed small white pimples inside my chcheek(within mouth) and went for dental checkup and doctor said that its nothing other than food allergy but its not going away. Can you plz guide me about the probleM? regards, FR
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012