Lip injury, extra piece of skin hanging on upper lip. Procedure to remove extra skin?

Hello, when i was younger i fell face first on asphalt and busted my lip open. It was pretty bad but my doctor told me stitches were unnecessary and to just let it heal on its own. It healed after a few months but as a result the is an extra piece of skin hanging off the right sight of my upper lip . It is not very noticeable but i cant help but to feel a little insecure about it. I can notice it in pictures and every now and then someone will ask me about it. I was wondering what can be done about this and what the price range of such a procedure is. Thanks Alot
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012