Lip dis-colourisation. Took vitamin C and E. Had history of smoking. Suggestion?

Hallow Dr,I am 37 years old man,married with one kid(Tanzanian).For the past 3 years I have experienced my lower lip changing its colour to pinkish discolouration.I have history of smoking cigarete about 2 sticks per day for about 5 years back.i stopped smoking 2 years back ,hoping that these patches will fade away but sincerely it has not.
I have visited demartologist here in tanzania and they have prescribed me with vitamin C and E,but outcome has been not fruitfull .
I even considered to see plastic surgeon ,but I have failed as there are no plastic surgeons here in Tanzania.

What is your advise Dr?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013