Lip dakening in 1 1/2 month old, baby acne. Should I be concerned ?

Hi, my newborn is one month and a half and I ve noticed his lips darkening. Not sure if it is normal or not. He is breathing regular and tongue everything else is pink. Shouod I be concerned? Alsobi thought he baby acne but it woukd seem to get really red and started coming around his neck area as well. So I believed it to he a rash. At first I wash just whiping his face twice a day with a warm cloth but didnt seem to do anything. so I went to the pharmacy to get some aveeno. Its for babies with skin irritation and eczema . His face stated to clear up alittle but now his eyes got swollen. One of the went down but the other is still pretty swollen. For the past day and a half now. We have been watching his eye to see what happens. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012