Lining of uterus thickened. On hemanex. Why has bleeding increased?

I HAVE NO MENSTRUATION FOR 3 1/2 MONTHS. THIS SEPTEMBER 10, 2012 I HAVE MENSTRUATION. BUT 2 WEEKS NOW I HAVE ALREADY MENSTRUATION. MY OBGYNE ADVICE ME TO HAVE TRANS VAGINAL ULTRASOUND . I AM NOT PREGNANT. THE FINDING WAS THE LINING OF MY UTERUS WAS THICKENED SO MY DOCTOR GAVE ME HEMANEX 2 CAPSULES 3 TIMES A DAY. SO THAT 3 DAYS IT LESSEN THE BLEEDING BUT AFTER TAKING THAT MEDICINE IT CONTINOUS AGAIN THE BLEEDING. NOW IM TAKING DUPBASTON 10 MG 2 TIMES A DAY FOR FIVE DAYS. IM WORRIED NOW I HOPE DUPBASTON WILL BE A BIG HELP TO STOP MY BLEEDING. DOC WHAT DO YOU THINK/
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012