Lingering swollen lymph nodes, pricking sensations weeks after exposure, taken prednisone. Is prednisone delaying the sero-conversion?

I had an exposure and 3 weeks after I experienced flu like symptonsincluding loose stool , swollen lmph nodes in my neck, low grade fever (99.6) pins and needle sensations in my finger and toes, spleen pain, muscles aches, dry mouth, I lost apetite for 4 days my doctor prescribed me 50 mgs daily of prednisone . All those symptons disapeated after 4 weeks bu the swollen lymph nodes and the pins an needle sensations are still lingering. 7 months after the exposure I had a UTI ( e.coli ). 4 months after the exposure 2 painfull lymph nodes appeared in my groing and they are still there. I tested pos exposure all negative as followes: 4 weeks adn pcr and icma antibody. 8 weeks rna pcr real time. 14 weeks icma antibody. 25 weeks icma antibody. Am I infected?. Is prednisone delaying the seroconversion? Are the pcr tests no detecting a rare strain? 4 week
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012