Line on penis and scrotom split gradually, continuing. How can i get it fixed?

the line on my penis and scrotom which i believe is called the perineal raphe or median raphe has split gradually and has heal all the way to my scrotom and a little further down and it seems to continue to split.The area in the middle of the split area is like a scar like a red patch and i can see the raphe skin on the sides sticking out.Its very wierd looking and was wondering what the cause is and if theres anyway to fix it.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. However, it is very unusual to have this condition of the skin splitting only in the region of the median raphe. I also believe that you might need to consult a dermatologist to see if this a condition that needs to be treated with a specialist. In the meantime it would help to keep the area clean and dry and let it heal. Taking vitamins especially vit. C is helpful in the healing process. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!