Limited range of motion, chronic pain, burning in knee. MRI done, shows loss of articular cartilage, small joint effusion. Treatment?

I am a 56 year old male........still very active in sports. A recent MRI I had showed the following : 1. considerable loss of articular cartilage of medial femoral condyle and to lesser extend medial tibial plateau 2. small joint effusion 3. focal area of moderate loss of articular cartilage of median ridge of patella 4. myxoid generation of the anterior cruciate ligament . I had a partial medial minescectomy in September of last year. Physical symptoms include limited range of motion, chronic pain and burning in different parts of the knee. What are my treatment options? Thanks,
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012