Limited movement in the arm, pain in the shoulder. Injury due to weight lifting?

I have limited movement in my right arm, when I try to move it behind me I get a sharp pain fill the back of the arm, triceps/shoulder area. Have tried resting it from doing any weight lifting for 2-3 weeks but still hurts. I can't push myself up off the floor so movements like bench pressing and push ups are out as they're too painful... Any ideas what this could be? It's definately an injury from weight lifting, maybe lateral shoulder raises.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013