Lightheadness, unconsciousness, signs of epilepsy, vertigo. Had EEG and brain scan. Help?

I felt lightheadeness and fainted--and was, infact, unconscious for about a minute or so while doing exercise over three weeks ago. I did all the necessary tests, including my blood pressure , sugar, and heart. I was told all tests were fine--so I don t have to worry. I decided to see a neurologist just to be certain. He told me I have no neurolgical problem, but should take an EEG test and Brain scan, which I did. My brain scan was normal; but was told that my EEG shows some signs of epilepsy . I was then advised to take the medication for epilepsy if I get similar symptoms in the future. By the way, I also went to an ENT especialist--eventhough he didn t think I have an apparnt vertigo symptoms--he still prescribed medication for vertigo. I have been taken the medication for the past ten days. What should I do next? Should I wait for few weeks and take an EEG test again? Or do something now. By the way, this is the first time I felt these symptoms. And I am in my late fifities.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013