Lightheadedness,chest pain, arm pain, cold chills, have high BP

i have symptoms of being lightheadedness and drained that i dont have no energy and my left side of my chest has pains off and on and under my left breast i have pain with the chest pain off and on and pains in my left arm and sometimes i have cold chills and feel like i am burning up with the pains also sometimes and the pains are light and sometimes strong ones and taking blood pressure medicine for high blood pressure and i have had a cat scan and ekgs and a cardiolyte stress test and exrays of my chest and nothing shows up and i have been dealing with this almost a year now off and on
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012