Lightheadedness, twinges and stomach cramps, tiredness, breast soreness, white creamy discharge, on periods due. Cause?

Hi I am 38 years old, I have been feeling lightheaded but not dizzy (spinning). Feel sick but havent been sick, Hungry and could eat everything but dont fancy anything, I have Twinges in my stomach cramps on side, back. Tired and cant be bothered to do anything, Breasts are almost painful, very sore and tender and today I woke up to a White creamy discharge (never had this before). I m due my period in 4 days but worried something might be wrong as I ve never experienced these symptoms before a period.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears to be the gastrointestinal problem with the gastric irritation. the cause may be the the peptic ulcer, irritant foods, or anxiety. The white liquid may not have any relation with the weakness.
I advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for diagnosis and treatment.You may need to have gastroscopy, and ultrasound for diagnosis.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to prevent such weakness.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.