Lightheadedness, tingling in arm, hot flash, tightness in sternum after using meth. Short term side effects?

HI, 3 days ago I used meth for the first time unfortunately. I have maintained my food intake, sleep and hydration , but I feel light headed, my right arm tingles (alittle in the left and sometimes a little in the legs) and occasionally I get a hot flash with the light headedness. Had alittle tightness in the stermum but that has gone away. These symptoms were handled by aspirine pretty well saturday and sunday but today, that has not helped. I am wondering if this is a normal short term side affect or if it is a signal that I may have a heart or stroke pending.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013