Lightheadedness, tachycardia(120-140), mildy twitching left arm (been going on a while), balance problems, anxiety, sinus pressure, mild bloodshot eyes, and anxiety. Suggest me

lightheadedness , tachycardia(120-140), mildy twitching left arm (been going on awhile), balance problems, anxiety , sinus pressure , mild bloodshot eyes, and anxiety after 3 days of not enough sleep sleeping Hello. I have been experiencing lightheadedness, tachycardia(120-140), mildy twitching left arm (been going on awhile), balance problems, anxiety, sinus pressure, mild bloodshot eyes, and anxiety after 3 days of not enough sleep sleeping. The symtoms were sudden upon awaking 9 hours of sleep (during the day). This was preceded by falling asleep working, have an extremely vivid nightmare, and waking up within 10 minutes. When I initially woke up, symptoms were worse, but upon eating some food, breathing exercises, and massaging my closed eyes and the corotid artery (had little to no effect) I stabalized my heart rate at around 120. After falling asleep again I just awoke again with the same symptoms, though not as bad as the last time I woke up (still noticabley different than to where I had stabalized before falling asleep). I have a history of eustation tube problems in my right ear for my whole life. Only medications ingested within the week are perco, and zyrtec. 19yo m
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011