Lightheadedness, sleepiness, tiredness in eye after being struck on the head by a door. Matter of concern?

My head was struck 3 days ago by the bottom corner of a cupboard door as I quickly rose from picking up a glass from the floor. It did bleed and I felt a little lightheaded the rest of that day. In the days that have followed, I am increasingly sleepy, while getting good 8 hour sleep with my CPAP. This morning, I m also feeling pain in the area of the strike as well as a tired feeling in my left eye? Concern?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013