Lightheadedness, shortness of breath, dizziness, racing heart, groin pain, calf pain. Done CAT scan, CXR. Help?

I'm sorry to bother you. I had abdominal surgery 10 days ago. Last night drove myself to Er for shortness of breathe, couldn't walk and talk without being short winded and felt light headed and dizzy. My heart was racing, checked it at home and it was 88. They did labs, heart monitor, etc. CXR but no Cat Scan.

At one point my heart rebate was up to maybe 140 ish.... B/p was normal. I am 46 yrs old female, I just had a tummy tuck. I also work for an orthopedic so I hear about blood clots all the time. I am a healthy person but am worried. For the past 1-2 hours I have developed inner groin pain on the left that is somewhat towards my I go or wait it out. I have never heard the groin pain, just calf pain so now I'm confuse and don't want to worry anyone.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013