Lightheadedness, low BP, tightness around heart area, shortness of breath, humming in ears. Heart tests normal. Worrisome?

I ve been feeling light headedlately and have been monitoring my blood pressue which seems to be very low, 87/63. A few days ago I felt tightnes around my heart area and was short of breath. Should I be concerned? I feel humming in my ears, and pressure in my head. A couple of months ago I passed out on the train in the morning. Had a couple of heart tests done and everything seemed normal. Should I see the doctor again?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012