Lightheadedness, low BP, dizziness, hip pain, blurred vision. Ribs displaced after twisting. Severe pain. Have Reyanaud's syndrome

I reached and twisted a little bit a couple of days ago and immediately felt like my lower rib on the left side slid out of place.... I have a hard time coughing and if i dont move it doesnt really hurt, but any slite twisting or stretching about puts me on the floor in pain. I had done the same thing about a year ago on the other side, and was told i broke my ribs, however they never did any exrays. I have low blood pressure - normally around 85/60 and any type of straining just about makes me faint. Lightheadedness , dizziness , hot flashes, cold sweats blurred vision , outside elbow pain, and hip pain. I have been diagnosed with raynauds and restless legs as well
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012