Lightheadedness like being dehydrated and stiffness in head and neck. Why?

Hi doctor, i need help in finding out the main causes of the symptoms I ve been experiencing in a month before and after my period. I m a 25-yr old married woman. I ve been experiencing light headed like being dehydrated, but i drink a lot of water, neck and back stiffness on the upper part, diarrhea couple of times, lower right quadrant abdominal pain , sometimes the pain goes from left to right abdomen. I just had menstruation so it s impossible to become pregnant. Could you please advise the diseases might be? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012