Lightheadedness, dizzy on sitting sown, eased on lying followed by numb arms and legs, occasional shortness of breath, large bruise on upper thigh. Reason?

30 year old female 5 5 130 ib last night while i was sitting down i got extremely light headed and dizzy. only thing that helped was to lay down and my arms and legs went num after i laid down. i felt extremly tired and went to sleep, woke up with a slight numbness in my arms but not as bad as the night before. i occasionaly experiance shortness of breath and pressure in my chest and it started with my first pregnancy and has stayed with me since (not pregnant now) i also have a random large rectangle bruise on my upper thigh (my legs bruise randomly for no reason sometimes)
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012