Lightheadedness, dizziness, shoulder pain, temple pain. Taken zyflo cr, advair, diovan, vitamin D. What would the reason be?

I take 4 pills zyflo cr 600, advair 250/50 twice daily, diovan hct 25mg, occasionally veramyst twice, So happy to recently be taken off of spralactadone after years of taken it as combination drug with diovanhct. Vitamin d 4000, biotin, senior woman multi vit every other day, Sudafed or Claritin as needed dr wanted me take ClaritinD every day for a stuffy nose, and ear infection that caused extreme ear pain along with 5 day zpak 250. I took antibiotic. Ear clear for the most part know more pain hearing returning. Then 2 -1/2 weeks later I started feeling a little light headed and out of sorts, a little woozy, within a few hours one side of my right face and back at left shoulder was hurting like if I was drawing a c from temple to my jaw all the way inside to my gum. I felt like if I used the bathroom (bm) I would be ok. That didn't work so I thought if I get in the shower that would help well as soon as the warm water hit me I stared vomiting. Each movement from this point caused the pain to hurt worse and me to vomit. Trip to Er now i have sinus infection and grey mass after ct scan. Kept thinking maybe I am over medicated since I took a probiotic and aloe Vera juice daily after antibiotic. Something is going on Feb 11, 2013, I had a in office procedure done to increase circulation. The procedure was non evasive on varicose veins. They want to opposite leg but I will wait and see.results of this. Something is going on with my body.....
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013