Lightheadedness, dizziness, rapid heart beat, sweating. Diabetes or hypoglycemia?

Hi, since I can remember I have have had instantly felt light headed and some times dizzy I get the shakes and rapid heart beat also sweating (increase in body temp and feel hot and sometimes if I let it go (if u can t access food fast enough ) disorientated and on edge where I can t concentrate and get irritable. Sometimes I dont really feel really hungry but once this happens I know I need food. Is this any for of diabetes? Or hypoglycemia ? And where can I find out why or what is the reason this occurs?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012