Lightheadedness, dizziness on standing up or sitting with episodes of nausea, headaches, eases after few minutes. Remedy?

For 8 weeks now i have been very lightheaded and dizzy mostly when i stand up after sitting or lying also i will have periods of nausea , headaches , and in a fog. I first thought it was a bad case of vertigo , and after the 6th week the fog and headaches lifted but I still will get wave apon wave of lightedness to where I always have to stop for a few minutes or i may pass out. I am always tired and now lightheaded if i am sitting lying down standing ....all the time. Today, I feel like going to the ER since i cant seem to get out of bed.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012