Lightheadedness, dizziness. Advised due to low glucose levels. Eating frequently, no help. Reason?

Hi Ive been experiencing lightheaded feelings and dizziness for a few months now. Was told it was low gluo levels and I was to eat more freq and not miss meals. I m a very healthy eater. I did that worked for a couple of weeks , while I was feeling not as bad and now I m worse. Whenever I leave the house I get worse. I constantly feel like I going to faint and fall when in public , down the street the mall crossing the road and sometimes at work. What is wrong with me :(. How can I stop this . I m 26 female very healthy
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012