Lightheadedness, diarrhea, cramps. Underwent Laparoscopy. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

hi had laproscopy on 7/03/2013 and had period on 9/03/2013 and lasted for 10 days. i will be 4 weeks tomorrow since my LMP and still my period has not come. i tested with pregnancy test and it shows negative. i did them in the afternoon though on 3 weeks 2 and 4th day. i used ovulation kit to find that it can detect any pregnancy hormone, it has been showing two lines on the strip. i am pretty much worried about this. please help, what do you suggest ? I Have been with the hope that i might be pregnant. last week i had lightheaded and diarhorrea for 4 days and sudden cramps inside the pelvic area.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013