Lightheaded when lifting arm, prominent veins, pain in breast, swollen breast

I have recently had many things going on with the left side of my body. When taking shower, etc. I get lightheaded when lifting my left arm for more than a few seconds. In addition, within the past few months I have noticed many spider like veins appearing badly on my left foot and legs. They are very blue in color. I am now (for two days) experiencing moderate to severe pain in the left side of my breast/ underarm with rediant pain to the upper back area like shoulder blade area. I have noticed my breast has swollen as well as the underarm area. I m really concerned. My doc out on holiday until December 10th! What should I do about these increased and bothersome problems (again on left side only).
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012