Lightheaded, sugar after dinner was 74. Is that considered low blood sugar and what should I do?

I ve been very lightheaded the past couple days. My husband is diabetic and checked my blood suger. It was 74 last night after dinner after a bowl of Special K w/ protein , which I eat every day. I suffered with low blood sugar when I was a young mother, approx. 22 yrs old, and I m now 70. Is that considered low blood sugar and what should I do? I m sorry for taking your time, Dr. Unfortunately, we re a family that is a product of the present economy and every creditor is sueing us for balances due. If I had money I would have gone to a doctor or hospital. I guess that is what they mean that with Obamacare the elderly are going to have no choice but to die so as to make the plan work. They don t plan to give us any info or meds to help us with length or quality of life.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012