Lightheaded, sore throat, nausea, fever, watering eyes, leg pain, chills, sweating. Treatment?

Hello my name is XXXXXXX its day 4 now of sickness. Lightheadedness , sore throat , aching neck and back. Have fever and burns when i close my eyes and they water when closed. Little bit of nausea but no vomiting . Legs ache and hard to walk around. Get cold chills shakes and sweating when trying to sleep. Feet also ache pretty much everything hurts or not right. Also feeling fatigued and general feeling of malise. Hope its not too long of description.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012