Lightheaded, queezy stomach, hunger pangs, sweatiness, thirst, shakiness. What could be wrong?

I have been having really strange symptoms lately and wondered if I should bother a Doctor with them or is there something i could do to help myself. I have no health insurance. my symptoms are, very light headed and a queezy feeling in my stomache, like hunger pangs, that will not subside, until my other symptoms do. which are, sweatiness, like hot flashes almost, extremely sensitive hearing. everything seems twice as loud, when I feel like this. shakiness, irritablibity. I seem to have to urinate way too often and am very thirsty, ALWAYS. I can never seem to quench my thirst.
thank you for your time!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013