Lightheaded, dizzy, headache. Iron deficiency or low blood sugar?

For about a week and a half I have been feeling lightheaded, dizzy, I ve had 2 headaches so nothing everyday with the headaches. And really tired everyday, and when I stand up at work for long hours/fast pace enviroment I feel like I m going to faint but I dont. My eyes get me dizzy cause I m moving back and forth or even just turning around fast. It started to happen 2 days before my period and I just finished my period and its still happening. I ve been taking Liquid Iron for 2 days and Liquid vitamin/mineral (Miracle 2000). And the symptoms are still there. It all does go away tho, when i am lying down to rest. I would say my eating habits are completely 100% before I started working which was been almost a year ago, but I do eat alot but lately not like 3 full meals a day cause i ve been so tired. Im not really so much thirsty and I dont run to the bathroom to pee either. Also, one time i put gum in my mouth and it helped the symptoms but then I would try to eat sugar or drink soda but it didnt help. I was thinking maybe Iron deficiency , low blood sugar , or low blood pressure? I m not sure what else. Maybe I should go to the doctor but I m scared to get my blood taken. If this doesnt stop then I will by tomorrow. Any ideas? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012