Lightheaded after straightening hair. tightness in righthand. Vision problem?

when I straighten my hair I have been feeling light headed and weak I see stars. It happends.randomly.not all the time. When I was yournger I would faint it hasnt happend in about 8 years never went to the doctor. my right hand sometimes feels tight,a little difficult for me to do some tasks like clipping my daghtthat I might ers finger nails . I was atarting to think it might be that I need glasses I am going to get my vision tested today but im starting to think that my vision isnt th ev problem.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM for your query.
There is absolutely no relation between straightening hair and vision..
To make sure go for an eye check up and you can take glasses in case if you have a refractive error( which is not at all related to straightening of hair).