Lighter periods than usual, had done cervical biopsy and advised repeating colposcopy the earlier cycle. Reason?

Hi there, I had a cervical biopsy taken about two months ago, and my results were showing that there was something there but they are going to see if it goes away on its own with an immune stimulation response, and I have to go back in four months for a repeat colposcopy . However this month my period has changed significantly, I have a really light period which is unusual as they are usually fairly heavy for the first two days then medium for the following five, however this period only lasted four days and was extremely light. Should I get back in touch with the colposcopist ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer