Lighter periods after taking Primolut to delay periods, small drops visible on 4th day. Is it normal ?

Hello..this is AAAAA from kolkata...i am married and want to state that from 19th to 23rd october 12 i took primolut-N in order to delay my period,after i stopped,period started on its too light than the normal and timed period i used to is the 4th day...still visible in small is it normal??or i am pregnant??as last time when i took primolut-N my period was very painful and heavy with will i experience a normal period again on next month??what can be the guessed date of it??please help..
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012