Lighter bleeding period. Weight gain, bloated stomach, gas, forgetful, fuzzy head. Suggestions?

Hi, I have been experiencing light periods for many months now, they seem to be getting more and more lighter each month. I have gained weight, although my diet hasn't drastically changed. My stomach is often quite bloated, more so during my period. I pass way too much gas, it can become quite embarrassing. I know I am not pregnant, but I am getting a little concerned. The past few weeks I have been getting very forgetful and my head feels fuzzy. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013