Lighter and shorter periods, stomach pain. Home pregnancy test negative. Need help

Hello, I am 19 years old and for the last three months I have been experiencing much lighter shorter periods than normal, i only have one and a half days of normal flow and then spotting for the next four/five days. Usually my periods are six days long with a heavy to normal to light flow on the last two days. I have been having stomach pain that I don t think is related to period pains as it is higher up than where period pains would be. I was supposed to come on my period today and I have not started yet and it is 20:23. I have taken a home pregnancy test and it has come back as negative. Can you help me out? I am very worried.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012