Light white patches on face, itching. Prescribed premethrin soap. Cure for patches?

hello doctor, this is XXXXXXX. for the past few months i have light white patches on my face and when checked with skin doctors here, they said it is scables and prescribed a soap called premethrin. i daily go out in my scooty and the dust and air is affecting my skin. before the white patches appeared, my facial skin was itching so much and after that only slight white patches appeared. the itching has stopped but the slight which patch is still there. kindly advise me as to what to do to get rid of this.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012