Light to extremely high period flow, feeling of lining of womb in period, acne, hot flashes post depo-provera for endometriosis. Reason?

Good day, 4 weeks ago, I got my first Depo-provera injection as I have endomitrosis. Three days ago, my period started with light spotting and then increasted to an extremely heavy flow. Something that looks like in lining of the womb also came out with my period. This has never happened before. I have gotten spots ( acne ) on my face and have been feeling extremely warm even though its cold weather outside. Can you perhaps give me some idea of whats happening and whether it should be like this.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012