Light spotting, sore breasts, frequent urination. On copper IUD. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

Hi last month I got my period and it only lasted 2 days (3/31-4/1) and was extremly light I only needed to wear a panty liner and the month before it was only 3 days. Since the beginnning of last month Ive been experiencing sore breasts and nipples, cravings, frequent urination , and extrem tiredness,along with mood swings (all the symptoms I got with my last pregnancy) I took a pregnancy test last week 4/9 and it was negitive, then today I noticed that Im bleeding again 4/16 and its bright red and Im getting a bit of cramping but extremly mild and its only when I wipe I can see it I dont even have to wear a pad or panty liner,and my periods are always extremly normal comming always on the last week of the month, my boyfriend thinks Im prgnant but I do have a copper IUD is it possible?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012