Light spotting, nausea, tender nipples. On implanon, taking herbal medication. Pregnancy chances?

i have had the implanon for about a year and 9months, this is my second implanon (no problems with the first). 3 months ago i had my first normal (7day) period and had another the month later, 2 weeks ago i had a very light 3 day spotting, i have also had nausea , tender nipples and also a swollen abdomen . I also heard recently that taking could affect the implanon, before hearing this i took heral tablets with wart in them about 4months ago, could this have stopped the implanon from working and could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012