Light spotting, fever, sore breasts. Urine, blood tests negative, ultrasound showed cysts. Suggestions?

My last period is on 15 February, on march 16 my period came very light and is brown red, 2nd day is light red and 3rd day light spot until today. I went for urine and blood test but negative. I also went for ultrasound but only saw 2 shadow which doctor said tha is 2 cyst but he ask me see whether next month period due. I never have so light period unless pregnant with my first baby. I have been check ultrasound on January after my period and doctor said is clean and clear. Now just after 2 month suddenly I have 2 cyst outside my uterus? Pls advice? Will I possible to be pregnant? Since my hubby and I is trying to get 2nd baby. I am having high body temperature for 2 weeks, breast is sore and I can sleep more than 10 hours still feel dizzy. Please help!

Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013