Light spotting after sex, cramping, delayed periods. Am I pregnant ?

Hi I have a question. My last period was August 12th. I had sex the week of August 28th. On the week of September 3rd I wiped and noticed a very small amount light pink blood . So a week before my expected period I experience cramping (this always happens) but then on September 17 no period. Today is the September 20 and I notice again a very, very small amount of blood while wiping, right along with slight cramping. I would like to know from my information do you think I pregnant or Is it possible my period can just be late due to this stress . I really don t want to be pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012