Light sensitivity, blurred vision, fatigue, headache, occasional red eye and shoulder pain, pea sized bones on knees and ankle. Neurological?

I keep having light sensitivity, blurred vision , fatigue , headaches, occasional red eye and shoulder pain. Ive had my eyes checked and my doctor has run all kinds of blood tests but has turnned up nothing. The only other werid thing Ive noticed in the last year I have developed 2 peas sized bone like deposits on my knee and my ankle. Im 32 fairly active and have no other illnesses. I m worried it might be neroligical.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012