Light red color blood discharge, sick. Am i pregnant?

Hi there iv been worried since sat nite I'm stilla virgin and I slept witha frend of mine he was abit rough and was tryna go inside but I'm not too sur if he had broken my virginty...but yesterday I slept got up and wiped myself and a very little blood was discharged and very light colour red....and every time I move it was a bit sore. And he came so I'm not to sur if I'm preg becouse I feel abit sick
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
The mild bleeding that you are having is likely to be due to broken hymen. The symptom is not suggestive of pregnancy. You need to wait for your periods and go for a pregnancy test if these are overdue
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal