Light red bleeding on wiping, unprotected sex during ovulation. Implantation bleeding?

Hi..I know if i have light red blood only when i wipe, its never in my underwear..also i ve had intercource during the time i was fertile and ovulating( check ovalation calendar) not for sure if its accurate or not.. my period is not due until the 24th of this i was just wondering could i be pregnant or is this implementation blood or early period..
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
May 2013
Intermenstrual spotting can be seen due to causes like :
- Hormonal imbalance
- Thyroid hormonal abnormalities
- Post coital tear
- Ovulatory bleeding
- Implantation bleeding etc.
As you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
But to come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy, better to wait till your expected date of periods.
If you miss the expected date of periods, go for blood test for pregnancy.
If not wait for 5 more days and go for urine test for pregnancy.
Start taking folic acid supplementation from nowonwards.